Here’s a list of commercial Mac Software that I recommend: (more detail and links to follow)
- Pages – Word Processing + Graphic design, the way everyone actually wants to use it!
- Numbers – Caters to the way real people actually use spreadsheets
- Keynote – Create beautiful presentations easily!
- Aperture – Think iPhoto for power users
- iBank – One of the better finance management applications out there
- OmniFocus – A bit pricey but certainly one of the most effective Todo managers out there. Where it really excels is in reducing the amount of time you use the app, which means you’ll end up using it more often.
- ScreenFlow – The best on-screen video capture utilities