iOS continues to evolve and we’re constantly looking to improve our code while providing rich user experiences. Here’s a few ideas people have had that continue to push the envelope in architectural design patterns.
- VIPER – Designed for testability
- SOLID principles – some guidelines on how to separate the components of your code
- ReSwift (based on REDUX) – Attempts to more clearly separate state vs actions
- MVVM – Model — View — View-Model
- CORE – Brings state machines
- 4v Engine – An enhancement over VIPER and MVVM-C